jobby: Production Coordinator, DHX Studios, Vancouver
DHX Media is recognized worldwide for our diverse original properties and our work on some of the top brands in children’s entertainment. But we create more than just animation. We build worlds and experiences across all platforms from TV and games to online and mobile. Our staff dig into a wide variety of projects, from action to comedy and preschool to tween, and they get to enjoy awesome benefits and company events while they’re at it. With some of Canada’s top artists, writers and producers on our team, our studios are bursting with creative energy. So what are you waiting for? Come join us!
About the Position
DHX Studios – Vancouver is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organized Production Coordinator to join our 2D team! We are looking for an adaptable team player who is incredibly organized, highly communicative, and excited about joining a talented group of industry professionals working to create some of the best quality kids’ content in the business!
- Support the Production team to ensure each department stays on schedule and deadlines are met
- Tracking the Production’s progress against the schedule, and working with the supervisors to reassign scenes as needed to meet deadlines
- Updating daily reports to reflect progress and/or flag concerns
- Effectively communicating priorities, issues, and pertinent production info to crew
- Liaising with other departments to resolve any issues that may arise
- Distributing and collecting time sheets
- Tracking crew absences/sick days and informing Production & HR
- Assisting the crew in troubleshooting technical issues and liaising with I.T. to communicate problems
- Previous experience coordinating in production/animation
- Ability to excel in a high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, with a strong ability to create and interpret reports
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to organize and motivate a talented and diverse crew
- Animation Software experience, particularly in Harmony or Flash, is an asset
Please APPLY at: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oiqN4fwj&s=Canadian_Animation_Resources
THANK YOU to all those who express interest in being a part of the DHX Studios team. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted.