Rigger – Huminah Huminah Animation
Huminah Huminah Animation is passionate about producing inspired character-driven stories to screens world-wide.
Our award winning, and internationally renowned studio based in Halifax Nova Scotia, is looking for a 3D Rigger to join our team and help bring our 3D assets to life. Come live in the safest place in the world, Halifax!
- Rig characters and props inline with our show’s design aesthetic
- Design and produce control’s that are simple and intuitive for animators
- Work collaboratively with design, layout and animation leads to meet the needs of the production
- Stay on top of new tools and methods for rigging on an animated series
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule
- In depth knowledge of Maya rigging, especially when preparing rigs to be rendered within Unity3D or Unreal Engine.
- Strong secondary abilities in modeling
- Functional knowledge of Maya shader networks and UV placement
- An understanding of cartoon animation principles and how they apply to rigging
- Ability to automate tasks with MEL or Python is an asset
- Production experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for your interest, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, please email us at: Jobs@HHAnimation.com