9 Story Entertainment is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 800 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: Line Producer Animation
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: June
Must be an Ontario Resident
9story Entertainment is looking to hire an experienced Line Producer for an animated television series currently in Production. The demanding role will involve managing a large team in-house. Demonstrating strong management skills, the selected candidate will be extremely organized an excellent communicator and someone who can show leadership and act calmly in stressful situations.
Being responsible for the series budget, the line producer will be required to base themselves in Toronto for the duration of the production. Only candidates who have an animation series ‘Line Producer’ experience or candidates who have full-filled a ‘Production Manager’ role with budget responsibility need apply. All applications will be treated in confidence and salary will be reflective on experience.
- Collaborate with Art Director in regards to design assignments
- Ask appropriate questions to understand and complete the tasks.
- Delegate design quota to core team with deadlines
- Review Storyboard to ensure continuity of character designs.
- Make any changes or revisions with your team and re-submit to Art Director approval.
- Ensure completion of all character designs per episode
- Communicate with Production Manager regarding status of work and any problems that may arise.
- Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
- Complete work on schedule
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years animation and production experience
- Strong character design, builds and construction
- Keen eye for detail and composition ( detail oriented )
- Team Leader with strong communication skills ( written and verbal )
- Strong time-management skills, Reliable
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask under stress
- Strong Understanding of Flash, Photoshop, After Effects and Harmony
- Animation experience an asset for this role
Please email your resumes, links or reels to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Line Producer Position” noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted.