Job Title: 2D Animator
Company Name: Jam Filled
Location: Toronto, ON, remote/flexible
Salary Range: Not available
Position Status: Contract
Union Status: Non-Union
- Healthcare and dental
- Competitive remuneration
- Outstanding vacation package
- Various activities, team-building events and parties
- Focus on work/life balance
Jam Filled is a dynamic workplace for like-minded creative artists, we will remind you why you love cartooning: every project is produced with an eye for quality and an ear for fun!
Our Jam Filled studios are looking for some highly skilled 2D Harmony Animators to work on one of our ridiculously SWEET high-profile series!
You’ll get to:
- Animate sequences in Harmony as assigned by the Animation Supervisor or Animation Director
- Ensure all shots are in line with the style of the production, and meet the quality standards of our studio and clients
- Collaborate closely with Animation Supervisor and other Animators on your team to solve any technical or creative issues that arise
- Complete revisions as requested
- Work within series production schedule and meet required deadlines
- 3+ years’ experience as a 2D character animator in a studio setting
- Strong working knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony
- Ability to bring life and emotion to characters in a variety of animation styles
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of animation including timing, acting, weight and posing
- Must be willing to learn, accept criticism, and have a positive attitude working as part of a super-team!
Company Website, About:
In 2007, three guys decided to build a studio that they would want to work for. Jam Filled has since expanded from a modest 400-square-foot attic in rural Manotick to a fully-operational, multi-production animation company with studios in Ottawa and Toronto. A dynamic workplace for like-minded creative artists, Jam Filled will remind you why you love cartooning: every project is produced with an eye for quality and an ear for fun!
Jam Filled proudly joined the Boat Rocker Media Group family in 2016, which allowed the studio to spread its wings and grow as it continues to produce the highest quality animation and original content in the country.
To Apply: Please submit your application here:
Commitment to Barrier-Free Selection Process And Work Environment/Possible Accommodations:
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from all interested individuals across all gender and sexual identities, indigenous identity, ethno-racial identity, place of origin, age and ability.
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Application Deadline: November 28, 2022