Job Title:Storyboard Artist – sword and sorcery feature
Company Name: Coyle Digital
Salary Range: Competitive
- Competitive remuneration
- Contract work
- Flexible work hours
Union Status: n/a
Benefits: No, contract position
We are looking for a Storyboard Artist on an animated feature sword and sorcery style. The artist will create boards working from script, location and character designs and direction from the Director. Sequences will be drawn for presentation and review, and revised as per Director notes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Read and visualize the script along with the director.
- Compose their boards in a way that best serves the story of the script.
- Develop rough sketches and drawings that help the team visualize the beats of the story.
- Presenting to director
- Being able to understand the nuances in a script is crucial
- Undertaking revisions based on director notes
- Intermediate or Senior SB artist experience working in the animation industry
- Strong drawing skills with ability to producer visually appealing art work
- Experience with Storyboard Pro
- Good understanding of 2D animation
- High level of creativity with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work remotely with regular feedback
- Strong creative skills and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of cinematography, storytelling, composition, film structure and screen direction
- Diploma in animation, art fundamentals or related area of work
Company Website, About: https://coylefilms.com/ Coyle Digital has a workplace with a strong commitment to diversity. Artists must be comfortable working with feminist themes and imagery.
To Apply: (including subject line) email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: SB Artist
Commitment to Barrier-Free Selection Process And Work Environment: Fully virtual work environment
Possible Accommodations: For discussion
Application Deadline: Feb 15