Our mission is to drive change in the world of education! We are looking for a VP/GM of Product
to inspire our 60 person math game team. You will own and shape the roadmap of our
innovative and engaging learning platform that helps over 8M students learn math each month.
As an executive team member you will lead and motivate a cross-functional Math Game team to
translate long-term strategy into annual objectives and operational goals. If you are creative,
detail-oriented, and committed to making a difference in the lives of millions of students, we
encourage you to apply!
● As the senior leader of a 60 person game team, the VP and GM, Math Game is
responsible for our math game’s direction, vision, strategy, and alignment to Prodigy’s
long term business plans
● Work cross functionally and with key stakeholders to produce high impact game releases
that our users love both efficiently and on-time.
● While your focus will be on the math game, Prodigy’s learning platform is a collaborative
experience for parents, teachers, and students. You’ll therefore work closely with your
colleagues across the product team to implement novel features that help engage all
users, such as school leaderboards or teacher-driven in-game goals.
● Build, manage, coach, and inspire a world-class game team composed of individuals
from different disciplines, with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and skills
● You will have full P&L responsibility for a captivating live game on a large scale, allowing
you to showcase your financial acumen and strategic leadership skills.
Who you Are:
● 10+ years of gaming industry experience, 3+ years in a Studio Manager, Game Director,
VP, GM or equivalent
● A passion for growing and developing leaders, and yourself through active coaching and
strong two way feedback loops
● You understand how to lead and collaborate across multiple disciplines in order to create
a culture that prioritizes speed and creating maximum user value
● You have experience with prioritizing technical and business investments, workforce
planning, and resource allocation
● A deep understanding of financial metrics, and how to marry great game design with
amazing business outcomes
● Highly proficient in using qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions with
extensive experience in experimentation, testing, and measurement of feature and
live-ops performance and impact, in addition to overall game health
● Experience managing and optimizing an online title, with a high impact live-ops strategy
● Process oriented with a strong project management background
● Experience with monetization models outside of microtransactions is ideal
● A charismatic leader, who embodies Prodigy’s core values of, users first, radical candor,
extreme ownership, and growth mindset
Working at Prodigy
- Why Prodigy? Here at Prodigy, our employees are the foundation of our organization – an asset that transforms our mission into a reality! For this reason, we offer our employees a Total Rewards Program that is geared towards their financial, physical and mental well-being.
- Employees receive full health benefits from day one! Including separate allocation for mental health.
- Employee stock options and savings plan
- $500.00 to create your own work from home set-up
- We pride ourselves on constant learning, which is why we offer our employees an annual learning fund of $1200.00
- Prodigy Savings Program (RRSP, TFSA)
- We value wellness, so in addition to wellness classes and benefits, we also offer an additional $720.00 fund to all employees
- Flexibility to choose whether you work from home or in-office, based on what works best on any given day
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly “no meeting day” Tuesdays
- Extended long weekends throughout the year!
- Want to work from anywhere in the world? We offer 4 weeks of “work from anywhere” per year!
- #LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite