Apex Media Corp. (Mark Animation) is hiring a talented animator to join our production team in Toronto. The position offers a chance to work in a creative environment to produce a children’s animated TV series and content for digital platforms such as iPad games.
Please send your resume and links to your demo reel (a cover letter is optional) to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates can expect to begin the work in August 2014.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Animating computer generated 3D characters and props
- 3D layout and some level design work
- Work with other production staffs and report to team lead or supervisor
- At least five year’s experience as a 3D animator for TV series and video games
- Four shipped projects
- Work experience with at least one AAA title
- 3D animation and game art diploma
Required Skills & Qualities
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Experience with games on mobile platform such as iOS and Android
- Experience with UDK and Unity engine
- BONUS: Good modeling and texturing skills for level design
- BONUS: Good knowledge of HIK system of Autodesk Maya
- BONUS: Hands-on experience with animation based on motion capture data
- Able to use a high-paced multi-task development approach
- Good time management skills
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills and personal skills
- Must be able to work extra hours and be deadline oriented
- Highly motivated, positive and well organized
- Innovative thinker and idea contributor
- An excellent team player possessing ability to work alone.
- Able to be proactive—assisting colleagues and looking for ways to improve processes
- Living in Toronto or willing to relocate to Toronto
Salary will be among the range of 45k to 55k or commensurate with experience. The contract will be 1-2 years and is extensible.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org