Zink, a multidisciplinary agency and production house that specializes in design, brand identity, animation, commercial production, motion graphics and digital content creation, is seeking an experienced Designer/Animator to join our team.
– Organized, self-motivated, prepared to pick up projects at any phase and ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment.
– Must have a keen ability to execute self-generated concepts from beginning to end both individually and as part of our in-house team.
– A strong understanding of typography, color and composition.
– Needs to be able to balance new, innovative ideas about design and motion, with a strong production aesthetic.
– Background in 2D and 3D CG techniques, applications and computer systems including modelling, texturing, lighting, sculpting, rendering, particle flow, compositing and animation
– Motion, rotoscoping, and camera tracking skills
– Experience in Cinema 4D, 3D Max, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and core CG programs and plug-ins
– Ability to produce realistic and conceptual work and interpret artistic direction in a range of creative styles and original concepts.
– Proven creativity, organizational and problem solving skills
– Self-motivated with good time management skills
This job will be done in-house, we will only accept applicants who live within the GTA.
This is a contract position, salary is based on experience and ability.
Apply to : email@example.com