We are seeking a Environment/Prop Modeller to work with exceptional modelling team on a high-profile television production. This individual will possess an uncompromising attention to detail, strong work ethic, leadership skills, broad creative talents, and advanced technical experience with 3D animation software. This position reports to the Modelling Supervisor.
- Type: Full-time Employee
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Positions available: 3
- Start Date: Immediately
- Knowledge of 3D assets, with primary focus shared between environment/prop modelling, during visual development, pre-production, and production
- Achieve models for production as per established guidelines and timelines
- Help troubleshoot modelling issues as they arise over the course of production while partnering with the Modelling Supervisor, CG Supervisor, and Technical Team to help ensure production goals
- Spot, report and communicate creative and technical issues as they arise via sharing knowledge with team members and team lead
- Proven experience of working on more complex set pieces/models using commercial application such as Maya
- Participate in meetings and asset reviews
- 2-3 years’ experience creating high quality models for visual effects for film
- Thorough understanding of traditional art skills
- Good balance between technical and artistic abilities
- Strong attention to detail required
How to Apply: If you have the passion and determination it takes to create stunning animation, please send your resume and demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: EPMOD-1014 in the subject line of your submission.