Last updated on April 29, 2015
2D Animator(s) on Children’s TV Show
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Smiley Guy Studios is looking for Experienced Flash Animators! Immediate start up, so get your info to us ASAP!
- Creative individual with advanced knowledge and experience with Adobe Flash and Photoshop
- Proficient with keyframe animation and have strong fundamentals such as posing, timing, and pacing. Traditional animation skills preferred.
- Meeting set production milestones and deadlines, completing a minimum quota of 50 seconds of animation per week.
- Producing high quality animation of characters and background elements in the style of the show using existing elements, keeping in mind the constraints of production deadlines
- Communicate effectively with directors, art directors and other members of the team, keeping them informed about the progress of work, any conflicts and their possible solutions.
- Prior 2D character and cut out animation experience for television necessary. Must present and discuss portfolio that demonstrates artistic skills, attention to detail, and artistic sensibility
- Previous experience in a fast-paced animation studio an asset
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to fit into and contribute to a creative team environment and continually raise the quality of productions.
- Must be able to take direction with ease and still be creative within the parameters of the shows style.
Weekly: min. $650 max. $1850 for 40.0 hours per week
THANK YOU to all those who express interest in our posting, however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants.