Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning independent full-service animation studio located in Vancouver’s busy Animation District. Since its inception 15 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers, and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
We are seeking a PIPELINE TD to work closely with the Head of Technology. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized and motivated PIPELINE TD who enjoys being part of an exciting and fast paced animation studio. The ideal candidate must have great asset management skills and the technical abilities to help develop and implement pipeline tools to streamline and solve digital production processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assists the Head of Technology with all aspects of technical components
- React to pipeline development challenges and troubleshoot solutions
- Aids in the development of applications and creative pipeline tools and techniques to improve productivity
- Provides weekly updates on Pipeline development status, and notifies of any upcoming production risks
- Create and update documentation and assist with roll outs of new technology
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of experience is required
- Well versed in Python, PyQt. Knowldge of Django is an asset
- Experience with SQL, Shotgun, Qube and Maya is an asset
- Scripting experience with Adobe products is an asset
- Leadership and management skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects
- Must have a strong understanding of scheduling, project management, and working under strict deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and offer solutions with great problem solving skills
- Experience with large-scale production pipelines, including render farm management is preferred.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada. BC residents preferred.
Contract: Full Time
Benefits: After 6 months of employment
Start Date: TBD
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply online with your Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio/Demo Reel and/or Website URL. If applying for more than one position, please include all job titles and submit only once.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
CREATE. PRODUCE. DELIVER. REPEAT
Comments are closed.