We are currently seeking a talented Rigger to work on an exciting, high-profile production with worldwide exposure. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated artist who has built rigs and is capable of maintaining a high level of visual and technical quality for all characters. They must have an understanding of anatomy, muscles, cloth/hair behaviour and be familiar with a scripted environment. This artist must be attuned to the needs of a production pipeline and those of the animators we support. Our team works in an intensely art driven environment and the candidate must be able to work collaboratively with other departments including modelling, animation, FX, and lighting.
- Type: Full-time Employee
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Positions available: 4
- Start Date: Immediately
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience rigging characters in Maya
- Knowledge of character kinematics, deformations, and topology
- Knowledge of character pipeline and workflow techniques
- Proficiency in technical problem solving
- Some knowledge of layout, modelling, rigging, simulations, and animation tools and workflows currently used in the industry
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to generate tools to facilitate the rigging and simulation pipeline
How to Apply: If you have the passion and determination it takes to create stunning animation, please send your resume and demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: RIG-1014 in the subject line of your submission.