9 Story Media Group is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 900 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: Animation Supervising Producer
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediate
9 Story Media Group is currently looking for a Supervising Producer to join our team.
The Supervising Producer supervises one or more producers in the performance of some or all of their producer functions, on single or multiple productions.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- SP manages the efforts of multiple production crews simultaneously and reports to VP of Production.
- SP will have a strong history of creating and executing television animation series
- Anticipates potential production issues, and provides Producers with support and options to help prevent issues from becoming challenges.
- Ability to work closely with writers, directors, producers, department keys and the production office
- Supports the team with tools and ideas to work more efficiently and foster a culture of creative solutions
- Responsible for overseeing finances and working with producers on cost reports
- Working alongside the Producers to maintain scheduling , deliveries and ensuring positive team and client relationships
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and management skills are required.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Is an expert in written and verbal communication
- Is team-oriented and a creative problem solver.
- Works directly with team members to ensure that the overall goals are understood.
- Displays a calm presence and is flexible.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and have Ontario Residency.
Please email your resumes, to email@example.com with “Supervising Producer” noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted.