Picture This Studio is looking for an experienced 2D Animation Lead
Our bustling and productive Animation studio in the heart of Bangkok is looking for new colleagues to join – and help establish – our brand new 2D Animation Department.
Check us out – http://picturethisanimation.com/
Contact – Marty Knox (Head of Production) firstname.lastname@example.org
We require an experienced 2D Animation Lead, with knowledge of Flash and Toonboom and strong artistic and management skills, to help lead our team of fresh and talented Thai & European artists. Our current projects are Flash-based, web-broadcast Short Format films (2 – 5 minutes) for a big name client, and we’re set to expand in the future.
The position is open right now.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Leadership abilities and able to organize a team of in-house and freelance animators
- Able to breakdown storyboards, prep animation, and assign sequences & revisions
- A keen eye for continuity
- Setting the animation quality level, and keeping it in place
- Assist our 2D Department head in planning new projects
- Mentor our local artists to improve quality and quantity
- Have opinions and recommendations for helping to develop our 2D workflows and pipelines to be efficient
- Strong animation skills, and help to meet animation quotas: you WILL be doing animation while on the clock – the best quality and most technical shots
- Assisting in creating Character Builds
- Help HOP/HR to assess quality & skill of new applicants during recruiting periods
- Help to bring an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork to our artists and producers
- BONUS! Strong design skills, and able to help designing Characters, BGs, Props
- DOUBLE BONUS! Knowledge of AE & Maya
- Main Technical Knowledge Requirements: Flash, Toonboom, Photoshop, and/or other various tradigital animation software
- 1 return flight in to Bangkok, returning to destination of choice
- 2 weeks paid accommodation upon arrival (flexible if required)
- Worker Entry Visa
- Work Permit, renewable every 12 months
- 6 paid vacation days, 5 paid personal days & 16 paid public holidays per year
- Considerably low tax rates
- Low cost of living/High standard of living (an excellent combination)
- Mental Health rewards, in the form of: great weather, tropical islands, jungles, et cetera
- Salaries are negotiable in person
Looking forward to hearing from you!