9 Story Media Group is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 900 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: Layout Artist
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediate
9 Story Media Group is currently looking for a Layout Artists to join our team.
The layout artist creates the backgrounds that support the storyboard and action.
• Must have strong knowledge of perspective, scale in design principle
• Ability to work off a storyboards and lecias to create layouts
• Ability to interpret storyboards and camera direction
• Draw accurate rough and clean Layouts
• Execute changes on designs based on feedback from Director
• Demonstrate strong visual interpretation skills
• Ensure that production deadlines are met while maintaining the highest standard of quality
• Excellent understanding of perspective and composition
• Highly proficient in Photoshop
• Ability to communicate well in a fast-paced and creative environment
• Ability to take direction and constructive criticism from supervisors
• Meet all project deadlines and milestones and follow the production schedule
• The ability to work well within a team environment
• At least 2 years experience in the 2D animation field
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and have Ontario Residency.
Please email your resumes, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Layout Artist” noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted.