Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for 2D Digital Design Breaker in our Toronto office. Reporting to the Design Supervisor and Animation Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for breaking the designs for production:
- Work with Animators and Designers to rig and prepare Characters for animation.
- Keep all rigged assets up to date throughout production.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 1 year digital animation experience in a production environment, television animation preferable.
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Flash or Toon Boom Harmony.
- Strong drawing skills.
- Experience using proprietary animation tools or 3D software is an asset.
Interested applicants are invited to send a Demo Reel and Resume to:
Judy Leung, Manager Studio Operations
Email address: email@example.com
*Please include 2D Digital Design Breaker in the subject line on your cover letter.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities