9 Story Media Group is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 900 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: Assistant Director
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediate
Reporting to the series Producer, the Assistant Director is responsible for providing support for the series Director and managing the storyboard department. The position requires strong drawing skills, animation & comedic timing and composition. A strong background in storyboard supervision is a MUST as well as knowledge in animation techniques. Ability to manage a team to meet creative goals and meet deadlines is necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Launch storyboards with artists and director
- Review rough boards from artists and give revision notes
- Review clean boards from artists with director. Give revision notes
- Storyboard timing.
- Assist at the leica edit with Director
- Responsible for generating new panels and executing board revisions.
- Managing team of revisionists to get all notes addressed in a timely manner
- Address client /Broadcaster/stake holder comments on lieca with some supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be aware of and respect deadlines and milestones.
Salary range: TBD
Please email your resumes, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Assistant Director” noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted.