Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned animated entertainment company is looking for a TALENT RECRUITER. The Recruiter will serve as a studio ambassador and will support the recruitment efforts of the studio by identifying and screening qualified candidates for open requisitions. The qualified candidate is a skilled interviewer who balances the studio’s needs with strengths and needs of the candidate. This role will report to the VP of production.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing candidates (passive and active), interviewing, references and negotiating offers
- Build relationships and collaborates with studio producers to gain the full understanding of hiring needs and guides/managers the recruitment strategies and processes
- Reviews and analyzes resumes and portfolios for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and organizational fit
- Compiles interview comments and feedback; ensuring timely and effective communication and follow through with all candidates and team members from point of applicant to employment
- Create and maintains a network of industry contacts to identify potential candidates for future studio needs
- Attends recruiting events (industry conferences, university jobs fairs, etc) as needed
- Maintain a candidate database
- Special projects as needed
- Supporting the Human Resources Manager as required (ie. AODA, training, new hire orientation, etc.)
- 2 years experience in a production and/or animation industry preferably
- Human Resources experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail and retention for names and profiles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to assisting management in recruiting a world class team
- Strong Excel skills and time management
- Positive attitude and calm approach to employee logistics
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with RECRUITER in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only selected candidates will be contacted.