Atmosphere Visual Effects is looking for a experienced Visual Effects Coordinator to join our new studio in Downtown Toronto, ON.
As VFX Coordinator, your job will run the gamut of the vfx production process, including:
- Managing the progress of the VFX team’s work.
- Work with VFX Producer on creating and managing the shot schedule.
- Setting up dailies and shot reviews for the CG Supervisor, VFX Supervisor and clients.
- Maintaining detailed notes on shot approvals and status.
- Tracking all shots in the pipeline, maintaining accurate and up to date databases.
- Ensuring artists have the information and materials required to complete their work efficiently.
- Facilitating communication between CG, Comp & Matte Painting departments.
- Working with the CG Supervisor and artists to manage render priorities.
- Managing I/O, scheduling sessions, ensuring correct naming conventions, handles, cross-checking footage with count sheets and latest cuts to ensure accurate frame counts, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- 2 to 5 years facility VFX production coordination experience.
- Able to manage time according to current priorities in an efficient manner.
- Personable, approachable, calm under pressure, and able to work closely with others.
- Familiarity with File Maker Pro, Photoshop, and the usual run of office software.
About Atmosphere VFX
ATMOSPHERE VISUAL EFFECTS is a rapidly-growing, award winning boutique style company based in the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC. Our tight-knit team has rapidly built a reputation for top flight visual effects. We are committed to producing high quality work and pride ourselves on not overworking our employees. If you wish to be considered for this exciting and challenging position at our new Toronto studio, please send your resume and demo reel in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.