Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning independent full-service animation studio located in Vancouver’s busy Animation District. Since its inception over 15 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers, and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
CG COMPOSITING LEAD
Atomic Cartoons is currently looking to add a Compositing Lead to our CG team for a new and exciting production. Lighting and Compositing Leads, under the direction of the department Supervisors, run the Compositing team and help with developing compositing and look of picture.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of production experience
- Previous experience leading a team considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of compositing workflow and the compositing application interface
- Expert knowledge of CG animation packages: Nuke, Maya
- Experience using Shotgun for production tracking, submitting and publishing is an asset.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and ability to delegate and mentor people and projects.
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor lesser experienced team member
- Must be able to work in house at our Vancouver studio.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada, BC residents preferred
Contract: Full Time
Benefits: After 6 months of employment
Start Date: Feb/Mar
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply to email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio/Demo Reel and/or Website URL. If apply for more than one position, please include all job titles and submit only once.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
CREATE. PRODUCE. DELIVER. REPEAT