Rocket Science VFX is looking for talented 3D artists with a broad generalist skill-set for our upcoming slate of projects.
- Proven artistic ability across multiple CG disciplines including modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, look development and FX
- Understand shot composition, camera layout, shot blocking and tracking/matchmoving
- Strong communication skills to work creatively and efficiently with a team of artists
- Experience working in Maya a must
- Knowledge of Vray, Mental Ray, Houdini, Mari, Zbrush and PF Track a plus
- A firm understanding of both feature film and television production
- MEL, RSL and Python experience earns huge bonus points
- Experience leading teams
- College Certificate &/or degree in animation or applicable industry experience required
Terms: hiring for both permanent full time and contract work
Wage: $40 – $60K annually
If you’re an amazing 3D Artist that works smart, hard and fast to make great 3D work we want to hear from you. To apply to work at our Toronto Studio send us your online reel and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.