Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto based entertainment company is looking for a PRODUCER to oversee the production of an animated television series.
They will work with the Director and lead a diverse team of artists and technicians to deliver a high end series on budget and on schedule. The Producer reports to the VP of Production.
A PASSION FOR ANIMATION REQUIRED!
- Manage entire process from scripts to post
- Inspire and motivate a large creative team to produce world-class animated content
- Manage production budget and maintain production schedule
- Ensure all departments achieve production milestones
- Negotiate contracts with staff, artists and all other outside vendors/suppliers
- Manage and delegate to Production Manager and Production Coordinator
- Support the Director and Creator’s vision for the series
- 5+ years experience with complex budgets/schedules
- Experience and knowledge with 2D and 3D pipelines and workflow
- Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Driven, innovative, and solution focused
- Experience with International production an asset
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with PRODUCER in the subject line.
Ontario and/or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon.
Comments are closed.