Leo, Gemini, Emmy…been there, won that.
Come work for an award-winning studio and make cartoons, not war.
Department: Previs Location: Vancouver
About the Position
As a previs artist you interpret storyboards and realize them into the 3D environment by establishing camera blocking, composition and lens choice. You work closely with the lead previs artist to provide coverage options and ensure work is in line with the vision set out by the director.
- 1+ years of experience in animation or film industry
- Degree/diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience an asset
- Solid knowledge of Maya and/or XSI
- A knowledge of cinematic language and camera terminology
- Ability to interpret storyboard and realize them in a 3D environment
- Firm understanding of cameras, staging, composition, perspective, pacing, timing and cinematography concepts in animation context
- Must be able to work alone and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Encourages feedback and new initiatives
- Must be open to direction and able to embrace change
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=o9JB0fwd&s=CAR
THANK YOU to all those who express interest in being a part of the Nerd Corps team. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted.
Comments are closed.