Zink, a multidisciplinary agency and production house that specializes in design, brand identity, animation, commercial production, motion graphics and digital content creation, is seeking an experienced Senior CGI generalist to join our team.
The CG Generalist will cover the general 3D tasks such as texturing, lighting, rendering and compositing for television series.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
– Proven ability in multiple CG techniques, such as animating, modelling, tracking, texturing, shading, lighting, look development, or/or compositing.
– High level of problem solving or creative thinking skills.
– Highly organized, able to work in a team and take direction well within a fast-paced production environment.
– Work with Creative Director to determine what elements and or other 3D tasks might be required for a particular shot.
– Maintain clear communication with animation producer to ensure timeliness in meeting milestones and quality assurance every step of the way.
– Collaborate with fellow artists to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment.
– Ability to juggle multiple priorities and adapt to ever-changing production requests.
– Support and integrate the values of Zink, that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
– Interact respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members.
Degree or 3 years relevant experience in one or more of the following fields: animation, computer graphics, design or motion design.
– Fluent in Cinema4D, Maya or 3Ds Max, Photoshop & After Effects.
– Knowledge of node based compositing application is an asset.
– Solid knowledge and skills in modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering and compositing.
– Ability to translate 2D designs into 3D assets.
– Strong understanding of anatomy, weight, and conveying action and emotion through dynamic posing.
– Strong understanding of composition, colour theory, layout and design.
– Deadline oriented with strong self-organizational skills.
– Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
– Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely and proactively express anticipated hurdles and problems.
Salary is based on experience and ability
This job will be done in-house, we will only accept applicants who live within the GTA.
How to Apply
Please submit demo reels & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org