Sago Sago is seeking a junior Flash animator to join our team. The animator will work with our artists, designers, and developers to create software that is beautiful and fun.
• Create sketches and storyboards in collaboration with the creative team.
• Generate character animations based on 2d artwork.
• Create additional background and prop artwork as needed.
• Character animation. Working with flat 2D designs, the animator needs to breathe life into our characters.
• Artwork. Ability to extrapolate existing artwork and mimic its style.
• Technical. Mastery of Adobe Flash and related digital media tools. Good understanding of digital animation fundamentals.
• Productive. Ability to work quickly to produce assets on a tight timeline.
Also an asset
• Hands-on experience preparing assets for mobile applications.
• Editing expertise using Final Cut Pro, After Effects or similar software.
• Experience with 3d tools such as Maya, Blender, or Unity.
• Happy working in a small interdisciplinary team.
• Sense of humor of a four-year-old.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team to bring smiles to millions of kids. Our studio produces magical, high-quality apps for children. We believe technology can play a positive role in kids lives.
This is a contract position based in our Toronto studio at King and Portland. Please send a letter outlining your skills and experience including relevant examples of your work firstname.lastname@example.org.