The Role: You will oversee the CG work and provide technical and artistic leadership for the CG teams working on a specific feature film project.
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills
- A thorough understanding of the visual effects process and the ability to interpret the artistic brief from the VFX supervisor
- Good technical understanding of CG pipelines and the ability to specify efficient workflows and identify additional tools required
- Excellent Maya skills including a good understanding of modelling, texturing, look development, lighting, particles, fluids and dynamics
- Previous experience with team management and task assignment
- Previous film industry experience with the ability to ensure artists work is of a high standard both artistically and technically
- Excellent working knowledge of Arnold and VRay. Basic Mel and Python programming skills are a plus
- Previous experience training, mentoring and recruiting CG artists (beneficial)
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award winning work.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via our website http://www.cinesite.com. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.
Comments are closed.