The Role: You will oversee the compositing work and provide technical and artistic leadership for the team working on a specific feature film project.
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills
- Ability to work with VFX Supervisor and CG Supervisor to plan the creative approach to the show in accordance with the CG to Compositing integration workflow (in particular setting up and distributing template scripts to the team in order to ensure a consistent and efficient pipeline
- Ability to guide the 2D team throughout the creative and technical process to deliver a high standard of work on time and to budget
- Confident Client handling skills
- Shot supervision experience
- Extensive working experience of 2D for Feature Film – compositing, tracking, grading, roto work, prep and clean up, and all general 2D techniques, image formats, photographic principles, image processing methods etc.
- Ability to motivate yourself and your colleagues in a highly pressurized environment
- Experience of both Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in leading and training others
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award winning work.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via our website http://www.cinesite.com/. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.
Comments are closed.