Ottawa, Canada – We are currently seeking a professional and highly dynamic Coordinator to join our world class production team. The Production Coordinator will assist the Production Manager in the organization and day to day operation of both pre-production and animation pipelines, providing effective administrative support, problem solving, and solutions. The ideal candidate for this position must be very organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication and interpretation skills. Ambition, enthusiasm, self-motivation, leadership and professionalism are a must.
- Positions: 1
- Term of employment: Permanent full-time employee – in house
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Start Date: Immediately
- Job Reference Number: PC-0715
- All applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (candidates must be willing to relocate to Ottawa, Canada)
- Coordinate the flow of a production through all departments.
- Manage production assistants to successfully meet the daily needs of the production floor.
- Prepare and upkeep various project documentation for all departments.
- Organization and maintain series production assets.
- Identify, report and troubleshoot with the Production Manager any potential issues or logistic concerns.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required. Experience in animation is preferred.
- This person must have some knowledge of Photoshop, and significant experience with Word, Excel, email, FTP etc.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and under pressure.
- Must also have experience working in a team environment, and have the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, professional and personable.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: PC-0715 in the subject line of your submission. Please note that due to the volume of resumes received only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Headquartered in Ottawa, with European production facilities in Ireland, Mercury Filmworks® is one of Canada’s most prolific independent studios and is recognized internationally as a leader in the animation industry for its benchmarks in quality, reliability, and innovation. Its production teams have helped bring to life many of the most memorable and modern animated television properties including Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero, Wander Over Yonder, Jake & the Never Land Pirates, Fish Hooks, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, and Toot & Puddle; along with several feature films including Team Hot Wheels: The Origin of Awesome, Curious George, The PowerPuff Girls Movie, and Looney Tunes: Back In Action. Mercury Filmworks® is proudly associated with global entertainment partners such as American Greetings, Cartoon Network, Corus Entertainment, Disney, DreamWorks, Entertainment One, Mattel, Nickelodeon, Spin Master, Technicolor and Warner Bros. The Mercury Filmworks® group of companies includes Mercury Active; a boutique digital entertainment studio focused on mobile gaming and digital products, and Mercury Inpress; a publishing and licensing company offering innovative and engaging multi-platform products to families through mass retail partners such as Walmart, Costco, Toys”R”Us, and Target.
53 Auriga Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K2E 8C3