Guru studio, the award winning and internationally renowned animation facility in Toronto is looking for a 3D Location Modeler to help bring the next batch of fantastic projects to life.
- Interpret 2D artwork and model animation friendly locations to an appropriate scale
- Set dress locations accordingly
- Rig and organize the location as required by the animators and lighting department
- Create UV maps with good use of space and minimal texture distortion
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule
- Keep current on modeling techniques and technology and propose new tools/methodologies
- 2 -3 years experience working as a 3D Modeler.
- Extensive knowledge in modeling polygonal objects, using Maya, 3DS Max, and/or art packages.
- Hard surface modeling skills (vehicles, buildings, props etc.).
- Ability to communicate creatively and technically to your teammates
- Strong 2D Skills is an asset.
- Experience in Zbrush is an asset
- Love for Character Animation!
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: email@example.com with 3D LOCATION MODELER in the subject line. Ontario and /or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. We hope to hear from you soon!
Comments are closed.