Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for an ASSET SUPERVISOR who is responsible for managing the Asset Department on a 3D preschool television series production. This role reports directly to the Producer and CG Supervisor.
- Monitor and Schedule the asset department (Via Shotgun)
- Work with the Director and Art Director to hit the desired look of the show
- Help define/redefine the asset pipeline for the show/studio.
- Read Scripts and flag areas of concerns early on in the schedule
- Work with TDs to make sure asset pipeline is running smoothly.
- Stay on top of new tools and software, and work with other Asset Supervisors to move towards global solutions.
- Attend Reviews and manage expectations / solve problems creatively within the team.
- Assign and follow up with individual tasks for artists
- Assist with rendering and organizing asset stills for review
- Identify production bottlenecks and assist the Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute a solution by coordinating department
- Senior level Asset Artist with at least 3 years of production experience
- Experience in a supervisor role is a major asset
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Maya 2014 and up
- Experience with an asset management systems is required (preferably Shotgun)
- Experience with ZBrush is a major asset
- Experience with VRay is a major asset
- A highly organized team player.
- Excellent communication skills
To Apply: Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ASSET SUPERVISOR in the subject line. Ontario and /or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. We hope to hear from you soon!
Comments are closed.