Animation Director/ Animation Supervisor
Zink, a multidisciplinary agency and production house that specializes in design, brand identity, animation, commercial production, motion graphics and digital content creation, is seeking an experienced Senior CGI
generalist to join our team.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
– Great leadership qualities, ability to inspire and manage a team of artists / animators
– Excellent peoples skills, ability to deal with/ manage clients.
– High level of problem solving or creative thinking skills.
– Highly organized, and strong interpersonal skills.
– Proven ability in multiple CG techniques, such as animating, modelling, tracking, texturing, shading, lighting, look development, or compositing.
– Maintain clear communication with producer to ensure timeliness in meeting milestones and quality assurance every step of the way.
– Ability to juggle multiple priorities and adapt to ever-changing production requests.
– Support and integrate the values of Zink, that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
– Other projects and tasks as required.
Degree or 3+ years relevant experience in one or more of the following fields: animation, computer graphics, design or motion design.
– 3+ years experience working in animation in a production environment.
– Knowledge of Maya, Photoshop and After Effects
– Experience as an animation supervisor/ animation director/ CGI/ VFX lead is an asset.
– Ability to motivate and coach a talented and diverse team.
– Driven and determined with creative problem-solving skills.
– Effective and professional communicating skills
– Ability to organize and prioritize.
– Must work well under pressure for potentially short turnaround deadlines.
– Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
– Solid knowledge and skills in modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering and compositing.
Salary is based on experience and ability
This job will be done in-house, we will only accept applicants who live within the GTA. Candidate must be a citizen and/or a permanent resident of Canada
How to Apply: Please submit demo reels & resume to email@example.com
Comments are closed.