DIGITAL MATTE PAINTERS
Waterproof Studios is looking for Digital Matte Painters to join us for current and upcoming CG and VFX projects.
– Create realistic matte and projection painting backgrounds and environments based on concept art and photographic reference.
– Successfully integrate matte paintings into 3D environments using Maya and Nuke.
– Contribute to the production execution and technical direction of your work with the compositing and lighting teams.
– Work with the production and client art direction teams to create photo real work.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a digital matte painter in VFX and CG production environments
– Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Maya, Nuke and Camera Projection workflow.
– Ability to work under deadlines and with detail oriented clients.
– Possess a portfolio showing a high level understanding of perspective, lighting and art direction.
– Possess an excellent eye for detail and quality control.
– You are a friendly person in your communication with other artists and supervisors, and are aware of the needs of other departments you are working with.
– Ability to create projection mock-ups and carry through to final execution.
Send your reel and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org