We are currently looking for talented layout artists to work on Nickelodeon’s original series ‘Welcome to the Wayne’. This is a unique opportunity for highly skilled and motivated artist who wants to work on a challenging and rewarding series.
Start date: Immediately
Est. End date: Oct 2016
Term of employment: full-time in-house
Salary:based on experience
The 3D environment artist will be tasked with creating 3D environments based on provided location designs (concept art). The environments will be used only for camera blocking thus don’t have to be too detailed, nor textured – speed and modularity is more important than minute details.
- Proficiency in Blender
- Excellent understanding of composition and camera angles
- Strong understanding perspective and size relationships
- Strong 3D imagination to be able to visualize a location from different angles
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – we mean it
- Strong drawing skills a plus
- Production experience in 3D environment a plus
About the Studio
Welcome to the Wayne Season 1 Inc. is a new 7,500sq facility located in Junction area, Toronto. We’re currently looking for in-house staff with possible freelance positions available later on. To see the style of the series visit: http://www.nick.com/welcome-to-the-wayne/
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com. Please use the following format for the email subject: 3D-your name (e.g. 3D-John Doe). No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!