Nelvana Studio, A Corus Entertainment Company
2D Digital Animator, Toronto
Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for a 2D Digital Animator in our Toronto office. Reporting to the Animation Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The creation and compositing of 2D animation
- Work alongside the Animation Director and Art Director to enhance animation procedures and continually raise the quality of productions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3 years traditional animation experience
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Harmony or Solo a plus. Other applications include Flash, Toon Boom Studio.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with the different departments of the show while remaining committed to working with the animation team.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and make improvements when necessary.
- Must be well organized to complete the task which is required.
- Must be able to work well under pressure when deadlines are needed to be met.
- Strong drawing skills must.
- A friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- An open minded, positive attitude within the ability to work within a team. Demonstrated ability to multitask and think creatively while meeting deadlines.
Interested applicants are invited to send a Demo Reel and Resume to:
Judy Leung, Manager Studio Operations
Corus Entertainment Inc.
25 Dockside Drive
Email address: email@example.com
*Please include 2D Digital Animator in the subject line on your cover letter.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities