Nelvana Studio, A Corus Entertainment Company
2D Digital Scene Set-up – Contract Position, Toronto
Nelvana –Corus Kids has an exciting opportunity for 2D Scene Set-up in our Toronto office. Reporting to the Technical Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a database of design and palette files and composing the scenes for the animation department using the Animation assets.
- Work with Animation Director, Technical and Design Supervisors to prepare each scene/episode for animation. Maintaining a database which associates each scene for animation with all the assets needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 1 year in a production environment, television animation preferable
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Toon Boom harmony or Solo is an asset.
- Strong layout and composition skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask in a team based environment.
A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with honesty and integrity.
Interested applicants are invited to send a Demo Reel and Resume:
Judy Leung, Manager Studio Operations
Corus Entertainment Inc.
25 Dockside Drive
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please include 2D Digital Scene Set-up in the subject line on your cover letter.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities