We are currently seeking an experienced Character Designer to join our team for an exciting new production with worldwide exposure.
- Type: Contract with possible full-time
- Salary: TBD
- Positions available: Junior and Senior Character Designer
- Start Date: ASAP
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Character Design for television and/or Film.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Must have the ability to adapt and work in a variety of artistic styles.
- Must have experience working in a team environment able to work within tight deadlines.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
About Mercury Filmworks: Headquartered in Ottawa, Mercury Filmworks® is one of Canada’s most prolific independent studios and is recognized internationally as a leader in the animation industry for its benchmarks in quality, reliability, and innovation. Its production teams have helped bring to life many of the most memorable and modern animated television properties including, The Lion Guard, Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero, Wander Over Yonder, Jake & the Never Land Pirates, Fish Hooks, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, and Toot & Puddle; along with several feature films including Team Hot Wheels: The Origin of Awesome, Curious George, The PowerPuff Girls Movie, and Looney Tunes: Back In Action. Mercury Filmworks® is proudly associated with global entertainment partners such as American Greetings, Cartoon Network, Corus Entertainment, Disney, DreamWorks, Entertainment One, Mattel, Nickelodeon, Spin Master, Technicolor and Warner Bros. The Mercury Filmworks® group of companies includes Mercury Connects, a technology company developing connected products from books to toys – with a special interest in augmented and virtual reality. Its book-publishing division, Mercury Inpress, produces printed books and companion apps that bring paper pages to life on mobile devices.
How to Apply: Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com and reference: CD-0316 on the front and in the subject line of all submissions.
53 Auriga Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K2E 8C3