RDC is Now Hiring a Curriculum Developer – Animation Arts
Red Deer College (RDC) is developing an Applied Degree in Animation Arts and Visual Effects and is looking for multiple content experts to provide advice on the course learning outcomes developed to date and to work with the Animation and Visual Effects Curriculum Development Lead and a Learning Designer from our Centre for Teaching and Learning to fully develop a course or courses listed below and to create all activities, assignments, and assessment rubrics.
We are looking for experts to develop curriculum in the following areas:
- 3D Animation
- Advanced Compositing
- Advanced Digital Lighting and Rendering
- Digital 2D/3D T exture Painting
- Rigging for Animation in Maya
- Storyboarding, Layout, Colour and Light
- Visual Effects for Feature Film & Animation
For more information on these roles, please contact:
Peter Fiala: Program Developer, School of Creative Arts 403-356-4952
Nancy Batty: Academic Program Development Manager, Program Development 403-342-3332
• Please click on above links to review qualifications for each role
How to Apply:
• For more information on these position and to apply, please visit RDC’s Career Site and click on “Instructional”.