Mark Media Corp. is hiring a talented junior 3D animator to join our production team in Toronto. The position offers a chance to work in a creative environment to produce kids’ animation TV series and contents for digital platform such as iPad game. If you are interested, please send your resume and links to your demo reel(a cover letter is optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Successful candidates can expect to begin the work in Apr 2016.
Junior 3D Animator
For this position, your daily tasks may include but are not limited to those mentioned below:
- Animatecomputer generated 3D characters and props
- Work with Rigger to test the character deformation
- Work with other production staffs and report to team lead or supervisor
We are looking for candidates:
- At least one-year experience as a 3D animatorfor TV series
- 3D animation diploma is required
- At least worked with one CG animated TVseries before
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Maya a must
- Must be able to work extra hours and deadline oriented
- Able to use high paced multi-task development approach
- Good time management skills essential
- Highly motivated, positive and well organized
- Have a good command of English
- Good communication skills and personal skills
- An excellent team player and also able to work alone
- Able to be proactive—assisting colleagues and looking for ways to improve processes
- Living in Toronto or willing to relocate to Toronto
Salary will be commensurate with experience. This a contract based job with extension possible.
Comments are closed.