Pipeline is looking for skilled and passionate Storyboard Artists to join its growing team.
Pipeline is an industry leader and creates some of the most innovative projects currently on the market, delivering over 2000 minutes of high quality content per year; credited to our solid reputation in the global industry. Pipeline’s world class creative and technical talent join us from studios such as Pixar, ILM, WB, and Disney to name a few.
Pipeline has produced the most demanding CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It’s epic, challenging and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Provide cinematic storyboards for a high profile 2D animated show.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to ensure smooth deliveries throughout the pipeline.
- Provide consistent quality and style within the storyboard drawings
- Redraw panels under the Director’s note quickly and efficiently
- 3+ years’ experience doing storyboards for 2D animated series.
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation/film school desired.
- Excellent artistic, technical and creative skills.
- Fluent in ToonBoom Harmony, Photoshop, Storyboard Pro, etc.
- Good understanding of the 2D production pipeline.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional attitude, with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and brief cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please include position applied for in subject line of e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you!