Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a Character Builder to join our newest 2D production.
- Initially clean-up provided designs on model in Harmony
- break and rig the provided designs for use in Animation
- A strong understanding of Harmony, is a must and good knowledge of the needs and workflow of animation
- Previous rigging/Animation in Harmony is an asset but not required
- Strong draftsmanship-skills and an eye for detail
- Traditional animation experience an asset
- Committed team player
- Technically inclined
- Ability to pre-emptively problem solve rigs for animation
- Ability to take direction and follow established naming, layering and network conventions
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Character Builder in the subject line.
Ontario Residency or Canadian Citizenship, or Canadian Work Permit Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon.