Zink, a multidisciplinary studio that specializes in Film / Tv series animation and vfx. We are currently in production for 2 animated series and are looking out for an experienced Animation Director / Supervisor.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
– Great leadership qualities, ability to inspire and manage a team of artists / animators
– Excellent peoples skills, ability to deal with/ manage clients.
– High level of problem solving or creative thinking skills.
– Highly organized, and strong interpersonal skills.
– Proven ability in multiple CG techniques, such as animating, modelling, tracking, texturing, shading, lighting, look development, or/or compositing.
– Maintain clear communication with producer to ensure timeliness in meeting milestones and quality assurance every step of the way.
– Ability to juggle multiple priorities and adapt to ever-changing production requests.
– Support and integrate the values of Zink, that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
– Other projects and tasks as required.
– 3+ years experience working in animation in a production environment.
-Knowledge of Maya, Photoshop and After Effects
– Experience as an animation supervisor/ animation director/ CGI/ VFX lead is an asset.
– Ability to motivate and coach a talented and diverse team.
– Driven and determined with creative problem-solving skills.
– Effective and professional communicating skills
– Ability to organize and prioritize.
– Must work well under pressure for potentially short turnaround deadlines.
– Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
– Solid knowledge and skills in modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering and compositing.
Salary is based on experience and ability
This job will be done in-house, we will only accept applicants who live within the GTA.
Candidate must be a citizen and/or a permanent resident of Canada
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your demo reels & resume to email@example.com