Pipeline is looking for a skilled and passionate Administrative Assistant to join its growing team.
Pipeline is an industry leader and creates some of the most innovative projects currently on the market, delivering over 2000 minutes of high quality content per year; credited to our solid reputation in the global industry. Pipeline’s world class creative and technical talent join us from studios such as Pixar, ILM, WB, and Disney to name a few.
Pipeline has produced some of the most exciting CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It’s epic and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining accurate files, records and documentation related to the Studio Operations. Assist Operations with daily duties (meetings/reports/filing etc.)
- Manage agenda items and presentations for meetings, as required
- Act as a liaison between HR and Studio Operations to ensure requests for information are completed and all paperwork updated effectively
- Participate on Social Committee meetings – plan studio social events and manage social media initiatives
- In charge of notes, minutes, action items, reports back to management
- Coordinate logistics for special events, department meetings, training initiatives, tours
- Coordinate travel/marketing requirements – festivals, markets, etc.
- General studio support including supplies, snacks, help with shipping and receiving
- Assist with personnel planning and forecasting
- Other duties as assigned and determined by production management
- Education in administration or business administration an asset
- Administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong MS Office Suite skills a must PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Must have a positive, enthusiastic and outgoing attitude
- Must be able to work independently on multiple project without immediate supervision
- Must thrive on working in a team environment
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that enables the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and brief cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please include position applied for in subject line of e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you!