9 Story Media Group is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 900 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: VFX Artist Toon Boom Harmony
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: May 2016
9 Story Media Group is currently looking for talented VFX Artists to join our teams.
- Minimum of 1 year production experience with ToonBoom Harmony 9 or higher.
- Strong understanding of the modules in the Harmony system
- Solid understanding of the Harmony Network and ability to read and breakdown a character Rig
- Strong draftsmanship is required
- Understanding of environmental and elemental physics and emulate them into sequential drawings
- Understanding of color, shading, and lighting techniques for believable environmental visual fx.
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and have Ontario Residency.
Please email your resumes, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VFX Artist” noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted.