2D BUILD/RIG ARTIST
Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio located in Vancouver’s busy Animation District. Since its inception over 17 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 2D or 3D ARTIST who enjoys the technical aspect working of BUILDS/RIG on our current 2D Harmony series.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with, and take direction from the Builds Supervisor to create and revise the characters and prop builds;
- Meet deadlines and quotas as assigned by Supervisor and production management
- Innovate creative solutions to troubleshoot to create efficient builds
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2D or 3D animation experience as a builder or rigger; preferably on broadcast series or film production
- Must be technologically savvy
- Must have good creative vision and the ability to convey that vision through your work
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Great attitude and willingness to learn are a must!
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent Resident; BC resident preferred
- Must be able to work in the studio
Start Date: May/June 2016
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply online through www.atomiccartoons.com/careers with your Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio/Demo Reel and/or Website URL.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candid will be contacted.