Pipeline is looking for skilled and passionate 3D Layout Artists to join its growing team.
Pipeline is an industry leader and creates some of the most innovative projects currently on the market, delivering over 2000 minutes of high quality content per year; credited to our solid reputation in the global industry. Pipeline’s world class creative and technical talent join us from studios such as Pixar, ILM, WB, and Disney to name a few.
Pipeline has produced some of the most exciting CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It’s epic and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Work with Animation Director, Technical and Design Supervisors to prepare each scene/episode for animation.
- Maintaining a database which associates each scene for animation with all the assets needed.
- Use Maya and Harmony to set up scenes using proprietary in house tools
- Positioning cameras based on storyboard composition
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D production pipelines
- A minimum of 2 years in a production environment, television animation preferable
- Experience with Maya and Toon Boom Harmony.
- Strong layout and composition skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Scripting skills, such as python, is an asset
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and brief cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include position applied for in subject line of e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you