Job Title: Unreal & Maya Instructor
Employer: Digital Media Academy (http://digitalmediaacademy.org)
Location: UBC in Vancouver
Duration: July 4 – July 15, Monday – Friday
Instructor – Leads and instructs specific DMA courses. We are currently seeking an instructor with two weeks of full time availability (Mon – Fri) for our Academy for 3D Game Design with Unreal Engine & Maya. Candidate should have a background in Game Design and proficiencies in both Unreal and Maya. Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
CORE INSTRUCTIONAL & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teach key concepts in a variety of formats: hands-on, direct instruction, group work and one-on-one with students
- Utilize DMA provided curriculum and resources, ensuring an organized, fun, and rewardingexperience for students
- Teach with passion, structure and expertisewhile guiding students through the completion of a personal project
- Depending on the size and scope of the class, collaborate withand oversee one or more Assistant Instructors/TA’s who will assist with group project work, one-on-one with students and/or a sub-group of students during the week
- Take part in weekly staff meetings, to occur before and/or after camp on a designated day each week
- Take part in weekly team building(all camp) activities for the Teen program
- Actively pursue opportunities to engage with students outside of class during breaks and lunch
- Assist with set up before camp starts and classroom turnover at the end of each week as necessary
- Assist with student check in and orientation on Monday mornings
Candidates can apply online via http://jobs.digitalmediaacademy.org or contact HR Associate Erica Holloway at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
Comments are closed.