Awesometown Entertainment is seeking talented 3D Character Animators with experience and knowledge of the principles of character animation to join our growing team. Working knowledge of Maya is beneficial. The studio environment is fast-paced and committed to creating high-quality animation. Candidates should thrive as part of a team and take direction well.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to consider Canadian citizens at this time.
• Work from storyboard/animatic and 3D layout files to create high-quality, key-framed animation demonstrating a strong sense of performance, posing, timing, and weight, including lip sync and
• Must be able to work collaboratively to ensure animation adheres to the style and vision set out by the director, Animation Supervisor and Lead Animators.
• Attend animation dailies and adjust/refine animation as indicated by the Animation Supervisor, Director and Lead Animators.
• Deliver work in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• We prefer artists that have 2 or more years of professional experience working Maya or other professional animation software, though all talented animators are encouraged to apply. Artists with demonstrable knowledge of classical 2D animation and/or stop-motion animation will also
• Online demo reels that demonstrate your expertise in 3D animation are essential.
• Must have the ability to interpret a storyboard.
• Must posses the ability to work collaboratively, taking directionand feedback from the Director(s) is necessary.
• Knowledge of 2D and/or 3D animation production pipeline is beneficial.
Please provide us with your resume and demo reel, website or portfolio to apply.
You can visit our website for more details: www.awesometownent.ca