HARMONY ANIMATION SUPERVISOR
Pipeline is looking for a skilled and passionate Animation Supervisor to join its growing team.
Pipeline is an industry leader and creates some of the most innovative projects currently on the market, delivering over 2000 minutes of high quality content per year; credited to our solid reputation in the global industry. Pipeline’s world class creative and technical talent join us from studios such as Pixar, ILM, WB, and Disney to name a few.
Pipeline has produced some of the most exciting CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It’s epic and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Lead and mentor animation team to deliver high quality, on model animation with attention to acting, posing, flow etc.
- Work closely with the director/client on the creative vision
- Help production drive the team to meet schedule objectives
- Interpret and communicate director/client feedback and vision to the team
- Work with the Director to help bring creative ideas and direction to the animation
- Provide examples and benchmarks for animation team to work towards
- Be proactive in mentoring and developing all members of the animation team
- Quality control the animation output
- Liaise with production on task assignment and scheduling of the team
- Manage and supervise the team towards advanced level of key frame animation. Both body and facial performance.
- Proven production experience acting in a supervisory role
- A strong, measurable track record in delivering
- Overly proficient in Toonboom Harmony (Maya an asset)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to confidently supervise a team
- A desire and ability to motivate and develop team members
- Good communication skills and the ability to work interactively with others.
- Accomplished examples of key frame animation, both character acting and full body
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for pose and staging.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic human kinetics
- Ability to feedback to pipeline and direct any technical changes.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and brief cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include position applied for in subject line of e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you