Guru Studio’s dedicated creative team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world. Our recently-launched and expanding 2D animation division is crewing up for a new project, and we’re currently seeking 2D HARMONY ANIMATORS to join our team!
• Manage and produce quality animated pieces on schedule within ToonBoom Harmony
- Manage established quota and execute shots in keeping with director’s vision
• Ability to animate in 2D ToonBoom/Flash preferable. Senior 3D artists will be considered!
• Good sense of timing and spacing
• Solid drawing skills, understanding of perspective
• Ability to animate characters moving naturally, good understanding of weight and physics
• Strong acting skills and imagination, ability to animate characters in a wide variety of emotions
• Ability to work in studio environment
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 2D HARMONY ANIMATOR in the subject line.
Ontario and/or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon!