COMPANY: Titmouse Canada Animation Inc. (Vancouver)
JOB TITLE: Line Producer
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Line Producer is responsible for delivering productions on time and within budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communication with client.
- Responsible for maintaining master schedule and budget.
- Manage and mentor the PM and/or production staff who are direct reports.
- Report production status and potential issues to head of production.
- Create and manage the overall show budget and schedule. Work closely with the Head of Production and Production Accountant to ensure that the budget and schedules are accurate and up-to-date.
- Manage and partner with creative team and head of production to meet the creative and logistics goals of the series.
- Meet and work with Production Accountant on a regular basis to ensure cost report is accurate and timely.
- Develop and maintain complex plans and their impact on the budget.
- Coordinate with client on series status, schedule, and deliveries.
- Oversee all production staff, including hiring and termination of staff.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in line producing, with emphasis on 2D animated media and a thoroughunderstanding of a 2D production pipeline from development to post-production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and under pressure.
- Must be highly creative, with the ability to work within tight deadlines.SOFTWARE-RELATED SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Filemaker Pro experience.
- Google applications
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications essential.If you are interested and qualified for this position, please apply directly on our website: http://titmouse.net/careers/ or email to the Jessica Lau (HR Manager) at Jessica.email@example.com with subject: “Line Producer Application.” Only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Titmouse Canada Animation Inc.